Tuscany has a world-class romantic landscape, an extraordinary cucinacontadina or farmer’s kitchen and brilliant art which make people experience this place in a different light. No land can boast of more fruits than Tuscany and so, it has transformed into a sensualist destination for people to spend lots of time brooding, discussing, plus having food and wine. The remarkable thing is Tuscans are proud of their produce. People make tours of Tuscany Italy as it has a timeless acquaintance of its rolling hills, Florentine cathedral dome, and sculptural cypress alleys. The serene ambiance of Tuscany transforms it into a postcard material.
So, it wouldn’t be surprising at all if you get lost in its golden wheat fields, pea-green vineyards, and silver olive groves. When you visit this heavenly place, take your time out to hike plus ring your bicycle bell. This landscape demands to explore it again and again, and its beauty continues to remain unexpressed in words.
Things you must never forget to do in Tuscany
- Climbing the Leaning Tower of Pisa – When you wish to view Piazza deiMiracoli, then the best thing that you can do is climb this tower. You will need to climb 300 steps for taking you to the top.
- Visiting the Uffizi – The Uffizi is one of the well-known galleries of Florence and it is situated in the city closer to the Ponte Vecchio and the Palazzo Vecchio. Here, you will get a chance to see religious artworks including the popular Madonna with Child and Venus of Urbino.
- Tasting wine in Chianti – Chianti is considered one of the highly popular wine areas of Italy and the finest method to enjoy wine is making a tour of this place.
- Eating BisteccaallaFiorentina – Anyone who has visited Tuscany never forgets to taste the signature Tuscan dish named bisteccaallafiorentina. You can season it with ground pepper or simply sea salt.
- Visiting Saturnia for thermal springs – Saturnia is famous for its thermal springs and they have become well-known since the times of Etrusca. You will find a couple of public as well as free hot spring waterfalls that will make your trip to this place memorable.
- Take a tour in Vespa – Similar to the Florentines, you must move around Tuscany in Vespa as a scooter tour is viewed as the finest method to explore the winding and narrow streets of Tuscany.